Heating and Furnace Installation for Western Kentucky
If your heating system breaks down in the middle of winter, it can be a stressful inconvenience. And if it outright dies on you, you could be in for a world of trouble.
When this happens, do not fret. Thornton Heating & Air is ready to come to your aid. Our expert service techs can set you up with a new heating installation quickly and correctly. When you call us, you will never get left in the cold.
Choosing a New Heating System
At Thornton, we offer a wide range of products. Advancements in technology make it possible to have more options and more efficient use of power. Even if your heating unit is not totally decrepit, it may be worth replacing, based on the money you could save on bills and repairs.
Our service techs will discuss our state-of-the-art products with you. You can expect us to provide customer service you can count on and answer any questions that you may have.
Do You Need a Furnace Installation?
You may be wondering if you need a furnace installation. Here are some signs you should pay attention to:
- The pilot light is yellow. This could indicate that you have a cracked heat exchanger, allowing dangerous carbon monoxide to leak out.
- Your house never seems to get warm enough. If you decide to get a furnace installation, you and your family can be cozy and warm all winter.
- Your furnace constantly needs to be repaired. These repair costs add up. You could end up saving money by replacing your ancient heating unit.
- The power bills continue to rise every winter. Like repair costs, expensive utility bills will drain your wallet quickly.
- You hear loud and disconcerting noises coming from your furnace. Furnaces make noises, but weird and excessively loud noises normally indicate a substantial problem.
Professional Heating Installation
At Thornton, we always come prepared to complete the job. Our service techs are efficient, professional and produce positive results. If you have an issue with a service we provide, we do our best to resolve it.
We pledge to listen to your needs and concerns and to be upfront about all of our rates and prices. Contact us to learn more about our residential and commercial heating services. Our team can’t wait to hear from you! Our service areas include Murray, Mayfield, Benton, KY and the surrounding areas.